Monday, May 9, 2011

I believe in Crystal Light, cause I believe in me!

I first tried Crystal Light courtesy of a friend in high school. Low calories and it makes your drink yummy! Back then I would mix it in my water and tada! instead Iced Tea

Since then I have learned other ways to use crystal light, for example a few years ago, my sister and I went to a Jack and Jill, and she brought Crystal Light for a mix (vodka, water and lime CL mix) YUMMY! towards the end of the night, we were using CL instead of sugar for lemon bombs!

I started to feel nostalgic and I found this great old CL commercial from the 80's enjoy!





Today the Crystal Light fan page on Facebook is giving away FREE samples!
Click here for your sample CL Giveaway.

Anybody want to share what drink they love and have used CL as a substitute?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment