Friday, May 6, 2011

LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY!

A few weeks ago, Proctor and Gamble was offering two brandsamplers; one for men and one women.  Well the one I ordered for my boyfriend came in the mail today!

Although the offer to order your own brandsampler  has expired for the time being, check back in the next few weeks, because I am sure they will have a new one available for the summer!

You can always book mark the page if you want to check it out for yourself BRAND SAMPLER MEN

Also don't forget about my coupon contest, CLICK HERE to take a look at what I am giving away!
For a recap here is how you can enter:

May 5th and running until May 15th, you could earn the following:
One entry clicking "LIKE" on my Facebook page Miss Saving Girl Facebook
One entry for following me on Twitter Miss Savings Girl Twitter
One entry for each unique retweet of Miss Savings Girl Tweet
One entry for each unique comment on my Facebook wall Miss Saving Girl Facebook wall
One entry for each unique comment on my blog  Miss Savings Girl Blog
Two entries for following the Miss Savings Girl Blog

On Tuesday May 17th I will post the winner!


Happy Savings!
Miss Savings Girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment