Tuesday, May 17, 2011

mmmmmm East Side Mario's printable coupon!

This one is for my dear sister! $10 off your next meal at East Side Marios. I personally love their salad! OMG, I don't know why, but that dressing is FANTASTIC and this is my sister's kids one of their favourite places to eat. 

Me and my niece and nephew at East Side Marios in London, Ont.
So here is the deal folks,  East Side Marios Canada is offering a printable coupon for $10 off your next meal valued at $30 or more. All you need to do is complete this  Simply complete this online survey to receive your discount.  The coupon will show up in your mail box in about 24hrs.  I found this other great link you can use if you don't really feel like filling out the survey click here to print off your coupon.  Dine-in only, one coupon per table per visit, expires June 30, 2011.

Enjoy your meal!


Happy Savings!
Miss Savings Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment