Friday, April 22, 2011

COUPON WEBSITES

Coupons are a great way to save money, and when you combine coupons with sales at the grocery store,  money that stays in your wallet begins to add up.  I am sure that many of you have seen or heard about the show on TLC  Extreme Couponing?  I just want to make one thing clear, this is not really possible in Canada, you cannot "STACK" coupons (using more then one coupon for the same product) at most Canadian groceries stores, it's one coupon per purchase/product. However I have heard that some London Drug stores allow coupon stacking, but it's pretty much hit and miss. I will update if I have heard anything new on this.

Before you begin your coupon collecting adventure, here are a few things that you might want to consider; set up a new email address - GMAIL or YAHOO or HOTMAIL.  The reason being is that you may start signing up for different offers and I find it much easier if my saving all are filtered into one separate email address.   To get many of these coupons you will need to register on the websites and order your coupons directly to be mailed to your home. Here are the sites:

www.save.ca
www.websaver.ca
www.gocoupons.ca
www.brandsaver.ca
www.lifemadedelicious.ca
www.rightathome.ca

I will add more as I collect them. I think the above links are a great way to start! So happy couponing!


No comments:

Post a Comment