Friday, April 22, 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hi and welcome to my first blog about savings! I am so excited to be doing this. I was inspired by my sister, to actually blog about all the savings that are out there.  I believe that everyone likes a deal, and when I  get a great deal, all I want to do is YELL it out loud.

I think this need to tell the world about how much I saved, comes from my mom. She is the QUEEN of finding a deal.  After one of her shopping trips, she would hold up an item and say "how much do you think I paid for this?"  I would never even bother to answer because I would rarely get it right.

The truth is, we all work hard for our money, and if there is a way of saving some of it, I say go for it! 

I want to share with you all the things that you can get for less and maybe take that money that you have saved on groceries, and spend it on other things that make you happy.

Happy Savings,
Miss Savings Girl


1 comment:

  1. YAY! So excited!!! I can't wait to see all the deals you post.

    Love ya'

    Souls

    ReplyDelete