Sunday, May 15, 2011

Contest is closing tonight at midnight EST!

Just a reminder to get your entries in! The contest is closing TODAY at midnight EST! I am giving away over $100 worth of various coupons!

EXAMPLE OF COUPONS:
1 FREE 12x333ml Can Pack of Any C'PLUS Product
$5 Tim Hortons Gift Card
$3 off Splenda
$2 off BIC Soleil
$1 off Noxema Clean
$4 off Advil Nightime

How the contest works: starting today, May 5th and running until May 15th that's tonight at midnight! EST, you could earn the following:
One entry clicking "LIKE" on my Facebook page Miss Saving Girl Facebook
One entry for following me on Twitter Miss Savings Girl Twitter
One entry for each unique retweet of Miss Savings Girl Tweet
One entry for each unique comment on my Facebook wall Miss Saving Girl Facebook wall
One entry for each unique comment on my blog  Miss Savings Girl Blog
Two entries for following the Miss Savings Girl Blog

On Tuesday May 17th I will post the winner!

Good Luck everyone!
Happy Savings,
Miss Savings Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment