Sunday, May 15, 2011

Be a coupon Fairy!



I guess you might be wondering what a coupon "fairy" is.  It's someone that hands out coupons to people.  There are many ways you can be a coupon fairy;

1. Just leave them on grocery store shelves where the coupon corresponds with the product
2. Share with your friends and family, just today I was able to share with my mom and cousin over $20.00 worth of coupons! I went with my mom to do some shopping and I just handed her coupons when she was buying the products that she needed! It was easy and fun helping my mom for a change!
3. Give them to people while at the check out line. A few weeks ago I wrote about the woman that handed me free coupons while in the check out line at RCCC (read post),  I think that is a great idea, I always check out other people carts and see what I can give them so they can save a little.  Who doesn't like free money, and what a wonderful way of doing a random act of kindness!


If you have extra coupons, try being a coupon fairy it's always nice to help others save!


Happy Savings!
Miss Saving Girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment